What To Shove In Your Piehole (Instead Of Pie!)
On Saturday, January 12th, the illustrious team of Blanco and Chazz will bring their immense knowledge of all things nutrition to a Paleo Challenge Nutrition Seminar. This is designed for anyone who is interested in cleaning up his/her diet for improved health and performance.
The Nutrition Dream Team will cover, amongst other things:
- What are we talking about when we talk about “Paleo”
- What’s the reason for eating Paleo?
- How can Paleo be simple and easy?
- Why should I choose grassfed/pastured meat and eggs?
- For advanced users: How to mix in The Zone, and The Zone as a performance tool
- How does hydration affect performance?
- How to optimally hydrate.
- The sleep-diet connection.
- How much do you need?
- How can you improve your sleep?
Members will come away with a new appreciation for the huge role diet plays in health, as well as practical steps to improve your diet, and a blueprint for participating in the Paleo Challenge!
This class is suitable for CrossFitters of all experience levels — you don’t need to know anything about nutrition to attend! Paleo Challenge participants are encouraged to sign up – this is a perfect opportunity to get your nutrition questions and concerns answered!
Saturday, January 12, 2012
Leave A Comment