Our gym space is currently CLOSED indefinitely but we’re
Park Class Info
- Each class will be capped and you must reserve your spot through Wodify.
- Reservations will open 24 hours in advance: please only reserve if you really think you can make it to class, and cancel your reservation ASAP if you can’t make it so that someone else can attend.
- We will provide equipment EXCEPT if you would like a yoga mat for burpees / push-ups / other movements that require close contact with the ground, please bring your own. We strongly recommend that it be a color other than black, because black gets very, very hot in the sun. You are also welcome to bring your own jump rope, if you have a fancy one that you particularly like.
- Class will meet inside McCarren Park track closest to the entrance at the corner of Bayard Street and Lorimer Street EXCEPT on Sidewalk Strength days. Sidewalk Strength days will meet at the gym: 98 Bayard Street, Brooklyn, NY 11222. Check Wodify or the members page to find out if it’s a Sidewalk Strength day!
- You must wear a mask to class, and keep it on at all times you are within 6ft of the coach or other athletes. We ask that you follow this protocol for the comfort of your coaches and fellow athletes, some of whom are living with older relatives and other high risk individuals.
- In case of thunderstorms or torrential rain, class will be cancelled. We will hold class in light or medium rain. If class is cancelled, we will send an email notification to all registered athletes at least an hour prior to class.
- Please let us know if you’re having trouble getting a spot in class, we will be frequently reevaluating the schedule to make sure everyone can attend class.
Zoom Class Info
We will continue to run one Zoom class daily at 7am for those of you who can’t make it to the park
A recording of each class will be posted to YouTube by noon each day so that you can follow along later if you’re not a morning person.
- For most Zoom classes you will need your own weight (single dumbbell, kettlebell, or backpack of books), and enough room to lie down with arms and legs splayed out.