All classes are currently meeting at our gym space: 98 Bayard Street, Brooklyn, NY 11222. We have distanced and non-distanced spots available for every All Levels session listed here.
- You must reserve a spot: all sessions are capped. Members should book through the Wodify app. Experienced CrossFit transfers and visitors can request a free trial session; following the trial session drop-ins can be booked here.
- Reservations open 24 hours in advance: please only reserve if you really think you can make it, and cancel your reservation ASAP if things change so that someone else can attend.
- Cancellation window is 2 hours in advance; if you cancel with less notice than that you will use a session.
- We run outdoor park days 1-2 times per week; on those days All Levels classes will meet inside McCarren Park track closest to the entrance at the corner of Bayard Street and Lorimer Street. We choose days each week based on weather, please contact us for details.
- All other (non-park) sessions meet at the gym: 98 Bayard Street, Brooklyn, NY 11222.
- We will provide equipment for all sessions EXCEPT if you would like a yoga mat for burpees / push-ups / other movements outside.
- Athletes who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear a mask; all other athletes must wear a mask at all times inside the gym.
- Please let us know if you’re having trouble getting a spot in class, we will be frequently reevaluating the schedule to make sure everyone can attend class.
- To attend Advanced CrossFit classes, you must have graduated to Level 3.
- If you have any questions about this class, please contact us.
YouTube At Home Class Archive
- We maintain an archive of workouts on our YouTube channel: take your pick from hundreds of classes!
You will need your own weight (e.g. single dumbbell, kettlebell, or backpack of books), a jump rope, and enough room to lie down with arms and legs splayed out.
- Visit our YouTube channel to view classes.