All classes are currently meeting at our gym space: 98 Bayard Street, Brooklyn, NY 11222. We have indoor and outdoor spots for every All Levels session listed here. See below for information about BBC classes.
In Person Training Info
- You must reserve a spot through Wodify: all sessions are capped.
- Reservations open 24 hours in advance: please only reserve if you really think you can make it, and cancel your reservation ASAP if things change so that someone else can attend.
- Cancellation window is 2 hours in advance; if you cancel with less notice than that you will use a session.
- We will provide equipment for all sessions EXCEPT if you would like a yoga mat for burpees / push-ups / other movements outside.
- Park sessions meet inside McCarren Park track closest to the entrance at the corner of Bayard Street and Lorimer Street
- All other sessions meet outside the gym: 98 Bayard Street, Brooklyn, NY 11222.
- You must wear a mask at all times inside the gym.
- You must wear a mask to outdoor sessions, and keep it on at all times you are within 6ft of the coach or other athletes. We ask that you follow this protocol for the comfort of your coaches and fellow athletes, some of whom are living with older relatives and other high risk individuals.
- Outdoor class will proceed regardless of weather. Check out our gear guide for cold/rain layers. If it’s cold, the most important thing is to bring gloves or mittens.
- Please let us know if you’re having trouble getting a spot in class, we will be frequently reevaluating the schedule to make sure everyone can attend class.
Brooklyn Barbell Club (BBC) Class Info
- Our Olympic Weightlifting program is a separate membership from our CrossFit program. It is designed to be undertaken as a stand-alone activity: CrossFit athletes who want to refine their weightlifting are encouraged to swap over to weightlifting classes for 2-3 months and then return to CrossFit.
Visit the Brooklyn Barbell Club website for more details about the weightlifting program.
YouTube Class Info
- We maintain an archive of workouts on our YouTube channel: take your pick from hundreds of classes!
You will need your own weight (e.g. single dumbbell, kettlebell, or backpack of books), a jump rope, and enough room to lie down with arms and legs splayed out.
- Visit our YouTube channel to view classes.