Location & Contact
Want to check out the space and meet us in person? Stop by!
CrossFit Virtuosity is located in lovely North Williamsburg / South Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
We’re a 7-minute walk from the L train at Bedford Avenue or Lorimer Street, as well as the G train at Nassau Avenue. We’re 20 minutes from Union Square, a block from the awesome 400m track in McCarren Park, and right next door to Renzo Gracie’s fight academy.
In case location alone isn’t enough for you: we have 5,000 square feet of indoor space with 20′ ceilings, concrete floors, and zero residential neighbors!
Get In Touch
Have questions? Want to get started? We’re here to help!
- From Manhattan / The South: We’re located about a mile north of the Williamsburg bridge. If you take the wide descending bike path (lefthand side coming down into Brooklyn,) you can proceed straight on South 5th Place off the bridge, take a right on South 4th, and immediate left on Roebling. Then just ride Roebling all the way up to the park, make a quick right-left onto Richardson for 2 blocks, then walk your bike the wrong way up Leonard for a block, make a right on Bayard, and we’ll be on your right.
- From Queens / The North: Find your way over the Pulaski Bridge into Brooklyn (there’s a bike/pedestrian path.) Take a right on Freeman Street, and a left on Manhattan (one block.) Ride Manhattan down to Greenpoint Avenue, and then turn left onto Greenpoint then immediately right onto Leonard. Continue 7 blocks on Leonard, then dismount and turn left on Bayard — we’ll be on the right!
- From the L at Bedford Avenue (850m walk): Best to get out at the Driggs end of the train. This will be at the front of the train if you are coming from Manhattan, or the back if you are coming from further out in Brooklyn. To be very precise about it, you want to be at the back of the 3rd car from the front (from Manhattan) or the front of the 3rd car from the back (from Brooklyn.)
- Once you have disembarked, proceed through the turnstiles, up the stairs, and exit onto N7th. Walk a block over to Roebling, make a left, and proceed 7 blocks up (following Roebling as it turns into Bayard past the park.) You’ll see us on the right hand side just after the park (across from a school!)
- From the L at Lorimer Street (650m walk): Best to get out at the Lorimer end of the train. This will be at the front of the train if you are coming from Manhattan, or the back if you are coming from further out in Brooklyn. You will exit onto Lorimer and Metropolitan.
- Walk along Lorimer towards the BQE (that giant highway overpass you can see in front of you!) When you get to the BQE, turn right and walk along underneath it for 2 blocks. Cross under it on Leonard Street (left turn.) Continue 2 blocks to Bayard, turn right, and we’ll be on the right!
- From the G at Nassau Avenue (600m walk): Best to get out at the Nassau end of the train. This will be at the back of the train if you are coming from Manhattan, or the front if you are coming from Queens. Once you have exited the train, make your way to the intersection of Manhattan and Nassau.
- Walk along Manhattan away from Dunkin Donuts / Bedford Avenue. After 1.5 blocks, make a slight right onto Leonard (at the fork.) Then make your next left on Bayard, and we’ll be on the right.
- We are conveniently located just off the BQE at the Metropolitan Avenue exit (going north) or Meeker Avenue exit (going south.) Please consult Google Maps for exact directions.
- The streets of Williamsburg surrounding the gym provide fairly plentiful parking (especially by NYC standards!) This is particularly true on weekends. If things are looking a little parked up, try the streets surrounding McCarren Park, or Meeker Avenue underneath the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway.
- Note: the opposite side of Bayard is a school zone: DO NOT park there between 7am and 4pm on weekdays or you will receive a breathtakingly expensive ticket and/or be towed to a part of NYC you would really rather not go to.
Street Parking Tips
- Always check the signs to make sure you’re not falling afoul of street cleaning rules / school zones / no standing areas.
- Make sure you’re parked at least 15 feet from the nearest fire hydrant.
- Tuck in your street-side mirror to make sure no one knocks it off by accident.
- Take valuables with you (or at the very least make sure they’re out of sight.) Break-ins are rare but not unheard of.