January 23rd: Rowing Workshop with Tim Broder
Just in time for the C.R.A.S.H.-B.’s… a 4-hour rowing workshop with NYC Endurance‘s Tim Broder!
Date: Saturday January 23rd
The workshop will cover the following:
- An overview of rowing on and off the water – rowing history, types of races and competitions, equipment, muscle groups used
- Concept 2 rower overview
- Erg Demos
- Training Rotations: Tim will work with each participant to improve form and technique
- 2k Race Strategy
- How to mentally prepare
- Setting goals
- Understanding the structure of a 2k
- When to take power strokes
- When to spring
- Race Preparation: what to do in the months before a race
- Rowing for a CrossFit WOD
- Finishing with a workout!
There are only 12 spots available in this workshop, so sign up now by clicking “Add To Cart”!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!