Fresh New Classes Start This Week!
Good news: we’ve added more class times! Please see the schedule page for a complete schedule overview (with accurate coach assignments!)
CrossFit Level 1
- We’ve added classes at 12:30pm Tuesday and Thursday.
- All evening classes (Monday-Thursday) now meet at 7:30pm.
CrossFit Level 2
- We’ve added 8am Monday-Friday.
- We’ve added 8:30pm Monday-Thursday.
- We’ve added 9am Saturdays.
- Gymnastics with Chazz and Kyle has been expanded and now meets from 6:00-7:30pm Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Membership Note: Gymnastics is now be an add-on specialty program (incurring a $50/month charge.) Gymnastics-only memberships are also available.
- Competition class meets from 6:00-7:30pm Mondays and Wednesdays
- Membership Note: Competition class is be an add-on specialty program (incurring a $50/month charge.)
- Membership Note: Powerlifting will become an add-on specialty program (incurring a $50/month charge) effective 11/1. Powerlifting-only memberships are also available.
Does this mean if I was doing powerlifting and gymnastics in addition to Crossfit, I have to pay an additional $100 a month?
Yes, that’s correct. All longer length specialty classes are add-ons that incur an additional fee. This goes to pay the coaches for the additional time they spend programming and coaching these classes.
However, if you’re currently powerlifting and training for the meet at the end of the month, we will comp you this month so as not to totally screw you up — please shoot me an e-mail to [email protected] if you’re in that situation.