It’s that time again…
Maybe you spent a little too much time partying at the beach this summer. Maybe you’ve gradually let the cheat meals take over and become the norm. Maybe you’ve been indulging your little weakness for frozen beverages. Whatever it is, it’s time to get back into the paleo swing of things with our Back To School Paleo Challenge!
- Duration: Saturday, September 7th – Saturday, November 2nd
- Kick-Off Event: Complete the benchmark workout and take your measurements Saturday, September 7th at 10am, 11am, or noon.
- Cash Out Event: Complete the benchmark workout and take your measurements Saturday, November 2nd at 10am, 11am, or noon.
How To Enter
- Register at: https://www.wholelifechallenge.com/wlcfall2013/partners/virtuosity
- Use code WLCRYGbrdCCk to register as part of the CFV community and get $5 off!
- Read the complete rules and get up to speed for the kick-off!
- Save the date: Saturday, September 7th we’ll be throwing a kick-off event during regular class times — during this time we’ll complete the benchmark workout and take measurements!
- Join a team! Our coaches will be heading up some smaller teams — join one of them!
“Bendy Bitches” (a.k.a. Elizabeth and Michele)
“Halfsies” (a.k.a. Chazz and Kurt)
“Barbells & Cupcakes” (a.k.a. Blanco and Joey)
“The Professionals” (a.k.a. Keith and Sam)
Check out https://www.wholelifechallenge.com/wlcfall2013/rules for information on the challenge, including what you can eat!
The buy-in and cash-out workout will be:
- 500m row
- 40 squats
- 30 sit-ups
- 20 push-ups
- 10 pull-ups
Most Improved Workout
Most Improved Measurements
Spirit of the Challenge