AMRAP in 2 mins
Axle Clean & Jerk (130# / 90#)
Score is the total number of good reps completed within 2 minutes.
- Each rep must begin with both plates touching the ground.
- At the top of each rep the athlete must have the axle completely overhead with knees, hips, and elbows locked out and ears visible from the side.
Men may scale to women’s weight, women may scale to a 65# barbell clean & jerk.
50′ Sled Backpedal (270# / 180#)
50′ Farmer’s Walk (2×130# / 2×90#, handles stand 17″ off the ground)
100′ Overhead Slam Ball Carry (50# / 30#)
50′ Farmer’s Walk (2×130# / 2×90#)
50′ Sled Drag (270# / 180#)
Score is total time taken to complete all movements.
- All movements: Athlete must stay within their assigned lane for the entire workout. Diversions into other lanes will incur a 5 burpee per infringement penalty to be completed at the end of the workout before time may be called.
- Sled Backpedal: Athlete must face the sled and drag it using the attached straps while moving backwards. The athlete must not face forward at any time during this movement. The athlete and all parts of the sled must begin completely behind the 0′ line and must pass completely over the 50′ line before athlete moves on to the next movement.
- Farmer’s Walk: Athlete must pick up two loaded farmer’s walk handles behind the 50′ line and carry them across the 0′ line (vice versa for the second walk.) Athlete may set down the handles and pick them up again at any time (although this might not be strategically sound.)
- Overhead Slam Ball Carry: Athlete must pick up the slam ball from the ground and lock it out overhead before crossing the 0′ line. There is no requirement that arms must remain locked out (although that is advisable,) but the ball must remain above the athlete’s head and not touch it. Athlete and ball must completely cross the 50′ line, and then return to and completely cross the 0′ line before the athlete moves onto the next movement. Athlete may set down the ball and pick it up again at any time but they must stop moving forward as soon as the ball passes below the top of their head.
- Sled Drag: Athlete must face away from the sled and drag it using the attached straps while moving forwards. The athlete will need to rotate the sled in order to begin. No rotation assistance is permitted. The athlete and all parts of the sled must begin completely behind the 50′ line, but the athlete may cross the line before rotating the sled (pulling the straps under tension will have a rotational effect.) The athlete completes the workout when all parts of the sled pass completely over the 0′ line (and any burpee penalty is complete.)
Men may scale to women’s weight, women may scale to a 90# sled / 2×70# farmer’s walk / 20# slam ball.
“Last Man Standing” Max Weight Zercher Lift (3″ diameter yoke set 40″ from the floor.)
15 seconds per attempt.
Gentlemen’s weights: 175 lbs start, 40 lbs added each cycle.
Ladies’ weights: 175 lbs start, 20 lbs added each cycle.
Score is the highest weight successfully lifted.
- Athlete begins with yoke on the ground and must pick it up Zercher-style (with elbows underneath bar, forearms in front of bar such that bar rests in crook of elbows.) Forearms / wrists / hands may be crossed or clasped according to athlete preference.
- For a successful lift, athlete must stand up and lock out knees and hips. Bar must remain in elbow crooks and yoke must be completely clear of the ground.
- The workout will run “last man standing” style. Athletes will cycle through in order. Once all athletes have cycled through, weight will be increased to next increment.
- Each athlete will have 15 seconds to attempt to lift the yoke. There will be a 5-second transition pause between athletes. Athlete may make multiple attempts within 15 seconds. However, they must not loiter in the lifting area: once their 15 seconds is up they must vacate within 5 seconds or their lift will be disqualified and they will be out. If an athlete is not paying attention and misses their turn to lift, they will be out.
- If a lift is failed, that athlete is out and their score for the event is the last weight they successfully lifted.
Men may not scale. Women may scale to a barbell Zercher starting at 135 lbs, increasing 20 lbs each cycle. Barbell will also be set at 40″.
PLEASE NOTE: All participants who indicated they would not participate as Rx’d when they registered will be assumed to be scaling. If you have any sort of issue with this please e-mail us asap at [email protected].