TO JOIN A TRAINING SESSION
- Reserve your spot with the Wodify app; reservations open 24 hours in advance and classes are capped.]
- Bring a mask: you must wear this at all times indoors, and whenever within 6 feet of anyone else outdoors.
- Bring a yoga mat if you want one for push-ups / burpees etc.
- Before you leave the house: check Wodify to make sure class hasn’t been cancelled or relocated, and pee because we are limiting bathroom capacity to 1 person at a time, and there aren’t bathrooms at the park.
- Park class meets inside the track across from the corner of Bayard Street and Lorimer Street. We typically have a large garden cart full of weights with us that you can look out for. All other sessions meet outside the gym at 98 Bayard Street.
TO JOIN ZOOM CLASS
- The meeting ID for all Zoom classes is 819 3083 9366.
- Zoom classes are open to our entire community; all you need is a valid Wodify login to access the meeting password. Please email us if you’re interested in joining Zoom classes!
- You will need your own weight (e.g. single dumbbell, kettlebell, or backpack of books), and enough room to lie down with arms and legs splayed out.
TO WATCH RECORDED CLASS
- View on our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh1-LXAkWbPH_6WVHUY_frA
- We publish YouTube classes every day except Sunday; we try to get them posted by 10:30am.)
WORKOUTS OF THE DAY
INDOOR ALL LEVELS
Teams of 2, For Time:
150 Russian Kettlebell Swings, 24/16 kg
150 Air Squats
Partition as needed.
-- Intermediate --
-- Beginner --
Kettlebell: 16/8 kg