New and updates on our pandemic response, as well as helpful info for training in any situation!
As of December 22nd 2021.
All athletes indoor and outdoor must be fully vaccinated.
See our class schedule page for full details.
- Indoor: we are open for indoor training.
- Outdoor: we have outdoor spots (on the sidewalk) in every class.
- Virtual: we are not currently running virtual classes; visit our YouTube channel for an entire year’s worth of pre-recorded classes.
Starting January 2022: Booster or Mask Required
Starting Sunday January 2nd, all athletes (and employees) will be required to be fully vaccinated (2 doses of Moderna/Pfizer or 1 of J&J) AND:
* Have received a vaccine booster (preferred!)
* OR, have tested positive for COVID within the past 2 months
* OR, wear a mask at all times while inside the gym.
December 2021: COVID Protocol Updates
We’re amending our safety measures due to a significant uptick in reported breakthrough cases in NYC and amongst our athletes. Although we haven’t seen any in-gym transmission, with the advent of Omicron we think it’s advisable to be proactive.Read More
December 2021: What To Do If You Test Positive
If you experience symptom onset within 3 days of attending a class, please:
* E-mail email@example.com to let us know what day you tested positive, and what day your symptoms began.
* Quarantine for 10 days, and test negative on a rapid test, after which you can return to the gym.
We will let anyone who attended class with you in the 3 day window know to get tested (without disclosing your identity.)Read More
Quarantine Workout Substitutions
… or how to work out in a small space with low ceilings, quietly.Read More